March 24, 2009

Time To Make Your Donut

Look at that--barely a week into my blog and already a donut post! Seems that Dunkin' Donuts is throwing a little contest on their website where you can literally make your own donut. This is the funnest interactive thing I've done on the internets since playing German lady or Lesbian....and that was like 10 years ago.

If for some unfathomable reason you're still skeptical about the thrill of making your own donut how 'bout this? Whoever comes up with the best friggin' donut of all-time wins 12 grand! I already did one myself (pictured above), the Double Nutter Surprise....it is a peanut butter, chocolate, Reese's cup and donut lover's dream. For my next creation I am aiming for some sorta over-the-top, sugar-coma inducing madness. Unless, that is, you beat me to it....the donut challenge is ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment