June 17, 2009

I Heart Kathy Griffin

Kathy Griffin was on Larry King last night and she was a riot! Now I know that she makes fun of celebrities who are often some of the easiest targets around these days (Carrie Prejean anyone?). But seriously, this woman makes me laugh out loud. And her Bravo show "My LIfe on the D-List" is hilarious as well. Though I don't know how long she can keep saying she's on the D-List. In my book, she's totally B+. :)

Here's the first part of her chat w/Larry last night. If you can't get enough, part two is also on You Tube.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this, Bri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Kathy Griffin! She was great on Larry King live, and I also liked her recent appearances with Letterman and Jimmy Kimmel as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bri, while she's a sauce worth having on interview shows that "d list" has gone down hill big time. That whole convoluted fake "wait bette wants to put me IN THE SHOW" episode was dull as could be. Keep the stand up, lose the "reality tv"

    ReplyDelete