January 6, 2010

Donny Osmond Remembers Colored TV and Hooks Up With Great People


In an interview about his new radio show, Donny Osmond gave some interesting quotes to the AP. While reminiscing about how he started out in show biz as a child, he had this to say about the '60s:
"I've been in this business since dirt was created. I remember when colored television came in." 
Now I know Donny is getting up there but dirt? The guy needs to give himself a little more credit. As for "colored television", I don't know what to say. But I'm guessing there weren't a lot of "colored televisions" in Utah where he grew up.
Finally, to wrap the interview up, there was this unintentionally suggestive line:
"It's an interesting ride to be in show business. It's even more interesting to keep that career going and thankfully I've hooked up with some great people.''

1 comment:

  1. This is the same retro person who toes the Mormon line about preventing gays from marrying. (The Mormons also believed blacks were the product of the Devil.) Donny, you do not deserve to live on the Morning Side of the Mountain!

    ReplyDelete